Do you know of anyone who does not enjoy the warm, cozy, festive spirit of Christmas? I don’t. And whoever doesn’t, has to be a descendant of the Grinch! I mean, I cannot think of any other reason.
Pretty lights, the Christmas beautiful tree, hot chocolate, marshmallows, families and friends coming together for the celebration, beautiful carols, chimneys, some yummy smelling pot roasts and not to forget gifts! That’s my idea of a perfect Christmas.
Keeping gifts in mind, I have shared some budget gift ideas for both men and women (All under INR 500/-) with links for those who want to share the festivities with their loved ones and give something for them to remember the wonderful night by.
- Park Avenue Good Grooming kit for Men (Free travel pouch)
- URBAN FOREST Blue Men’s Wallet
- Fully Wool Scarf
- Engraved Whiskey Glass with Quotes Slogan Coaster
- Hip Flask Set With Gift Box
- Golden Apple Clock with Premium Crystal Pen and Business Card Holder
- Decorative Candle gift set
- Ceramic Mug with Spoon for Tea & Coffee
- Ceramic Personalized Coffee Mug with Metal Straw
- Coloured Jar Candle – Apple Pie
- Bell Jar Mercury Gold Finish in Vanilla Aroma | Candles
- Scented Candles Jars (Rose and Lavender)
- Cadbury – Christmas Combo with Celebrations Assorted Chocolate Gift Pack
- Urban Forest Potter Dark Brown Wallet Pen Combo Gift Set for Men
- WildHorn Brown Men’s Wallet Self Stirring Mug
- COI Note Pad/Memo Book with Sticky Notes & Clip Holder with Pen
- Vaadi Herbals Royal India Shower Gels Gift Box
The perfect Christmas outfit
Now, while I am all about wearing what you want and doing as you please. I suggest avoiding ripped denims, micro short shimmery sheath dresses, plunging necklines deep down to your naval at a Christmas party, few things that I noticed girls donning at the mass last year and I strongly disapprove of. Outfits like these are best worn at a night out with your friends and not otherwise.
So now that hopefully your concern for gifts are sorted, I have shared links of outfits that I feel are not too over the top, are sophisticated, fun, definitely not something that you should not be wearing at social gatherings like these and is perfect for a festive occassion. Also, so to keep things easy on your pocket, most of the clothes are under INR 700/- .
You can pair these dresses and tops with casual jackets and blazers, stockings, heels or boots and accessorize with a lot of chunky accessories like long and layered necklaces and a classy vintage brooch on the lapel of your blazer or even on your dress if you decide not to wear any other layering.
- Women Maroon Solid Maxi Dress
- Off-White Fit & Flare Lace Dress
- Women Navy Blue Solid Midi Sheath Dress
- Women Maroon Floral Velvet Off-Shoulder Bodycon Dress
- Women Black Bodycon Dress
- Maroon Fit & Flare Dress
- Women Navy Blue Solid Fit and Flare Dress
- Women Red Solid Fit & Flare Dress
- Women Black Self Design Fit & Flare Dress
- Women Maroon Fit and Flare Dress
- Women Red Solid Bodycon Dress
- Women Navy Blue Self Design Sheath Dress
- Women Peach-Coloured Self Design Blouson Top
- Women Black Solid Layered Top
- Women Peach-Coloured Satin Finish Solid Shirt Style Top
Hope you all have a joyous and wonderful Christmas and that you spend the most wonderful evening with your loved ones.
Be wonderful, think positive, look gorgeous! I will soon be back with another post.